Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Purpose of a Blog

Before it was introduced in English class, I had never heard of a blog before. I don't use AIM or YouTube because I never thought it was of any significance much less being dangerous. Mrs. Watson opened me up to the purposes of a blog and how it can help to improve the quality of my writing. Below is a list of a few of the purposes.

1. A blog can help to share ideas so readers of blogs can learn along with the writers.

2. A blog is sustainable so you know it is always there.

3. The English part of a blog is that I have a wider audience reading my work. This automatically improves the quality in my writing.

4. since technology is so advanced today, a blog changes the way I look at computers: with more knowledge and as a tool to learning.

5. Blogs showcase and save my work so I can see improvement in my writing.

As you can see, blogs have multiple purposes in technology and, more importantly, education.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I agree with that whole 'Myspace = stalkers' thing. But YouTube is fun! You should use it!

Btw I have now linked you on my profile. :D